Quicker Disconnect | Fits 0-2.0" Lift
Quicker Swaybar Disconnect
- Fits vehicles with 0-2.0" Lift Only
- Includes a pair of frame mounted retention brackets to keep the links and sway bar in place when disconnected
- Gain up to 30 percent more axle articulation by disconnecting your front swaybar
- Dramatically improve off-road performance on stock or modified Jeeps
- Variable length design adapts to your vehicle and future modifications
- Convenient grease fittings ensure easy bushing lubrication for smooth, silent operation
- Stainless tapered mounting posts and self-align bushings allow you to connect or disconnect on unlevel surfaces
- Spherical bushings provide unrestricted 360 degrees of rotation and 11 degrees of misalignment capability
- Costs far less than lockers, tires, lift kits, and other accessories with comparable performance benefits
- Not compatible with aftermarket swaybars.
- Some vehicles may require extended front brake hoses or other modifications to compensate for additional suspension travel.
Quicker Swaybar Disconnect; Front; Quick-release swaybar end link; Variable length; Attaches to swaybar and axle housing; Bolt-on; Pair
- Item Requires Shipping
- 4.5 lbs.
- W6.1500” x H15.1500” x L2.4000”
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.