J-LINK (Rear/Lower) Control Arms | Wrangler JK
J-Link Fixed Length Lower Control Arm Features
- Superior strength compared to OEM control arms and can be used with OEM upper control arms.
- Made from 2" x 1/4" wall DOM tubing.
- Premium Clevite® brand rubber bushings absorb noise and reduce vibrations for a quiet, comfortable ride.
- Durable powdercoat finish provides excellent protection from corrosion and debris.
- Also Fits Wrangler JK right hand drive models
- Important Notes
- Compatible with 0 to 4.5 in. suspension lift and OE attachment points.
Also Fits Right Hand Drive
J-Link Fixed Length Lower Control Arm; Rear; Fixed length suspension link; 2" x 1/4" wall DOM Steel tube body; Powdercoated; Bolt-on; Pair
- Item Requires Shipping
- 24.2 lbs.
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.