Wrangler TJ, 1997-2006, Front Adjustable Coil Spacer
ACOS Adjustable Coil Spacer Features
- Variable length coil spring spacer allows convenient ride height adjustments without removing any suspension components
- Adjustable lift height from 1-1/2" to 3-3/4"
- Compensates for uneven load distribution, spring settling, and sagging
- Instantly increases vehicle ride height upon installation for immediate benefits
- Eliminates need to replace coil springs to accommodate future modifications
- Technically advanced design and billet construction dramatically enhances suspension appearance
- New Dura-Thane isolators utilized to prevent noise transfer, and bump stops for durability
- Important Notes
- Most vehicles require additional parts or modifications to accommodate the immediate increase in ride height.
- Installation may require minor vehicle modifications - refer to instructions.
ACOS; Adjustable Coil Spacer; Front; Variable height coil spring spacer; Lifts vehicle 1.5 to 3.75 in.; Attaches directly to upper spring mount; Billet aluminum construction; Steel threaded tube; Zinc plated; Bolt-on; Pair
- Item Requires Shipping
- 6.2 lbs.
- W6.0000” x H10.0000” x L4.0000”
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.